Friday, November 12, 2010

11-12-10

Title: this will never get old.

I remember no more than 2 years ago, maybe 2008, I wad talking baseball with my friend Apps about losing/winning in baseball. Red Sox were fresh off a World Series championship in 2007 and we were talking about how nothing matters but that championship. I was arguing that the Giants are exciting no matter what. He was saying the Yankees were going to get Lincecum and there was no way about it.

Here we are some years later, Giants have won it all this year, and I can't agree more... Winning it all was/is the greatest feeling ever. Life & death, winning & losing, good & bad, Pedro felix, klesko, hillenbrand, etc... It all depends of the championship. Don't get me wrong, I follow my team no matter, but this feels too good.

"let's get weird"

This is a Buster Posey player tee shirt. Orange mock up of the "orange Friday" jerseys. Posey is slated for NL Rookie of the Year, and was a big piece of this years team.

No comments:

Post a Comment