Saturday, November 13, 2010

11-13-10


This used to be a regular insert in my blog, and now it's back! Enjoy!

Random thoughts with Scott Vogel:

Having a barricade at most shows is way more dangerious then not having one....its not that hard to swallow the food in your mouth before you speak.....I'm not to messy with food but I always seem to spill mustard on myself...college basketball is popin off, let's go hoyas!!...sabers are in last and the bills are 0 - 8, that sucks....I sometimes wonder what an 18 year old with face and hand tatoos will think like and be doing in 10 years...the color orange is cool......people best respect no warning, better then most. Period.....check out the acacia strain if you don't know them, not my style but I think they are real....winter in Syracuse will be mucky......can't wait for a dead and path LP, ep is so good.....the town was a cool movie for sure....joell Ortiz is the best mc out right now......crossing the Canadian border in 2 days will be so gay, how is that the hardest country to get into that I've ever delt with..... Its getting dark out at around 5PM, that just doesn't feel right...isn't it weird that you can put something light in an  envelope, pay 44 or so cents, drop it in a blue box and it shows up whenever you want a few days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment