Monday, November 15, 2010

11-15-10

This is my OG Terror "takeover recs" longsleeve. These things were a staple of california hardcore via 2002/2003. It was also in a grey hoodie variation. Simple, classic. This very one used to belong to Mr. Ivan Murillo of Dead Wrong & Unforgiven. I traded him a size Large one for his XL. And i think he said it was unworn? That's how this blog has helped me in the past, trade & get stuff.

Currently on tour with Terror in London, Ontario. Still pretty crazy to think back when I was 17 going to Terror shows at Gilman st, Oakland, and the Pound in the bay area, and now I tour with them. Pretty cool. I've gotten rid of a lot of shirts over the past years, def not this one tho.

Current:
Boardwalk empire
Sons of anarchy season 3
Jeezy music videos


No thanks:
Month old yogurt from starbux
Merch rates
Bad sleeping habits (yelling, screaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment